Saturday, December 8, 2012

Fizzling Out

This strike is fizzling out. It's easy to be on strike when there's something to strike for, but when that cause goes away, you kind of loose momentum.

Still, if what I'm aiming for is to not be taken for granted, then I can't complain when I'm not being taken for granted.

So the srike is paused, but poised to be reactivated when the need arises. A bit like King Arthur, but without the sword, and without having to sleep in a cave.

We're all going out tonight, to see the school's production of The Little Shop of Horrors. I'm really looking forward to it. I remember the film with Steve Martin, Rick Moranis and Bill Murray from 1986, which was very funny. Should be good.

10 points if you can tell me what the 1986 Little Shop of Horrors movie has in common with Red Dwarf...

No comments:

Post a Comment