Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Excellent Customer Service from B&W

I've just experienced the best customer service ever. It's so good that I feel that I have to tell you about it. It's left me feeling very happy.

A while ago, my wife bought me a B&W Zeppelin for my birthday. This is a quite expensive speaker set to which I can dock my iPod. It isn't cheap, but the sound is fantastic.

The other day it stopped working. the LED on the front started flashing red.

After contacting B&W, they told me I needed to get it repaired, and if I sent it back to them they would repair it or replace it free of charge. Not only that, but they would also extend the warranty for a further 2 years.

Wow, what great service.

On top of that, because I hadn't kept the original box, they said they'd send me a box by DHL, and would pay all carriage costs.

That's what I call outstanding customer service. Thank you B&W.

No comments:

Post a Comment